Cycle the Tour du Mont Blanc in 1 single day, in one single push. The Tour du Mont Blanc is one of the most classic cycling and road bike long distances trips. This is a tour that goes around the famous Mont Blanc. It starts in Chamonix (France),via Switzerland and then Italy, and it returns to Chamonix. 330km and 8000m D+ of fun, sport and extraordinary views.
We can organize the logistic and assistance for larger groups too. 1 minivan can take max 8 people in case.
If you're one of those "endurance beast" that love to prove yourself that your body is capable of doing amazing things, cycle the Tour du Mont Blanc in 1 single day, in 1 single push.... this is the right activity for you!!!
330km and 8000m D+ around the Mont Blanc mountain range.
Cycling the Tour du Mont Blanc will be a really nice and challenging road biking trip.
It starts in Chamonix via Col des Montets then Col de la Forclaz, Martigny, the Col du Grand St Bernard, Aosta, La Thuile, Col du Petit St Bernard, Bourg St Maurice, the Cormet Roselend, Beaufort, Col des Saisies, Megeve, St Gervais, Le Fayet and return to Chamonix.
Our trip includes assistance and luggage transportation during all your trip. This means that at the summit of every col climb, there will be a van waiting for you with some food, drinks and warm clothes. Another thing that we assure is the transportation of you luggage.
Highlights of choosing this Tour du Mont Blanc Road Cycling
- Breathtaking alpine scenery
- Ride in 3 differents countries: France, Switzerland & Italy
- Amazing alpine roads
- Awesome and challenging climbs
- Local history and architecture
- Charming and cosy accommodations
Arrival in Chamonix
Chamonix - Col des Montets - Col de la Forclaz - Martigny - Champex - Col du Grand Saint Bernard - Aoste - La Thuile - Col du Petit Saint Bernard - Bourg Saint Maurice - Cormet de Roseland - Beaufort - Col des Saisies - Megeve - Chamonix
Total: 330 km & 8000m D+
Departure from Chamonix
Cycle the Tour du Mont Blanc in 1 day - Prices
- 1 person: 1100 €
- 2 persons: 580 € per person
- 3 persons: 420 € per person
- 4 persons: 335 € per person
- 5 persons: 290 € per person
- 6 persons: 255 € per person
- 7 persons: 230 € per person
- 8 persons: 220 € per person
- GPS track with all the route
- Transportation of your luggage, gear, anything you want/need in case
- Bike assistance and mechanic
- Dedicated support & assistance vehicle
- Pic-nic, snacks,...
What's not included:
- Bike (or bike rental)
- Mechanical replacement gear
- Transportation to & from Chamonix
- Accommodation in Chamonix (we can take care of it on request)
- Personal insurance